You know that moment when you wake up at 2.38am, eyes wide open and a mind filled with “to-do” lists not yet written?  It’s hard to get back to sleep isn’t it?  It’s in moments like these, as you stare at your poorly propped digital clock on the sock drawer, that you realise – “bugger me…this is really happening.”

I’m having more and more of these moments.  But only because it IS actually starting to happen.  On May 15th 2015 at exactly 9pm, something had wanna bloody happen or I’ll be standing there like I did in year 2 when Mrs Hartley my school principal was filling in for Miss Irwin and I told her I’d made a mistake in my exercise book so she was going to cane me!  I was so scared I did a little wee in my light grey school shorts in front of my entire class.  (I didn’t end up getting the cane because that was seen as punishment in itself! – That and wearing size 15 shorts from the spares room with no undies on all day).

So if nothing goes on that BIG screen come the 15th May, I’ll be doing a little wee in front of a huge crowd of onlookers.  They’ll probably call me Drum-wee for the rest of my life…or call out something like “Urine a spot of bother, mate”.  No wonder I wake up at 2.38am.

However, I KNOW that won’t happen because I’ve surrounded myself with awesome people who know what they’re doing.  I think it was my mate Jeremy Hutchings (a successful business coach here in Wagga Wagga and beyond) who said “Adam, it’s all about the first 15%.  If you get the first 15% right the remaining 85% will fall into place.”  And surrounding yourself with the right people is in that first 15%.

Here are some people who have been amazing in the background of this little journey.

Grant Harper from Livestream Australia and the Streaming Guys – Legend.

Matt Olsen from Clean Slate Media – Superman.

Samantha Brunskill from Brunslea Park Estate – Inspiration.

Tim “Rosso” Ross from Tim “Rosso” Ross – Mentor.

Melinda Drummond from next to the poorly propped digital clock – My rock.

There are many, many others who help out and lend a hand and pick me up and show support, but I wanted to acknowledge these people because I’ve lent on them the most.

My buddy Rosso, said “anything you need, dude – I’m there.”  So he invited Matt and I to his latest tour of “Man About the House” which he performs with his best mate, musician Kit Warhurst and let us film an interview with him and Kit.  Then he says he’ll come to the launch and meet some people.  It’s stuff like that, that makes it real.

It was a great weekend in Sydney filming with Rosso and Kit – when you see the interview you’ll know why some people call me a dickhead, but I think it’s with affection.

And I’ve got some other people lined up to join Rosso as a VIP guest so if you want to find out more get in touch and save the bloody date – 15th May 2015.  Come and watch me wee myself – from excitement – not because there isn’t anything on the BIG screen.