Want to catch the latest regular updates LIVE and on the spot? Here are some LIVE shows slated for this week:
- 10am Tuesday – NRMA Community Grants – Join Sarah Burnell on this LIVE episode of Business Spotlight when we film NRMA Insurance Wagga’s handing out of grants for the community. CLICK HERE for the LIVE page link or CLICK HERE for previous episodes.
- 10:45am Tuesday – Anglicare Riverina – Join Sarah Burnell on this LIVE episode of Charity Spotlight, as she interviews Brad Addison from Anglicare. CLICK HERE for the LIVE page link or CLICK HERE for previous episodes.
- 7pm Wednesday – The 5 O’Clock Wave this week comes to you LIVE from The William Farrer and is proudly sponsored by Cricketers Arms and Keepers Lager. This week Matt is away and is replaced by Sarah Wentworth-Perry. CLICK HERE for the live link or CLICK HERE for previous episodes.
- 30pm Sunday 19th July – ROUND 14 Wagga Kangaroos Vs Tumbarumba Greens at McDonalds Park. CLICK HERE to watch the game LIVE or CLICK HERE to watch the South City Bulls Vs Gundagai Tigers in Round 9.
Sponsorship opportunities available for the three LIVE home games remaining for Wagga Kangaroos – email@example.com for more information and costs.
Shows on-demand this week…
- NAIDOC Week Ball: Comedian and proud Aboriginal man, Dane Simpson hosts the red carpet walk for the 2015 NAIDOC Wagga Ball LIVE from the Wagga Boat Club on Friday 10th July 2015. Watch him interview Joe Williams, Dane Kennedy, Dane Kennedy’s twin and Will Smith and Jessica Mauboy…all on the red carpet. CLICK HERE (already over 2,400 views!)
- CHARITY SPOTLIGHT: Sarah Burnell interviews Miss Wagga Quest Chair, Larry Buete who explains who the beneficiaries will be for 2016, what events are around the corner and why the Quest is so important to our community. CLICK HERE
- BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT: This week Sarah Burnell is speaking with owner-operator of Thrifty Car and Truck Hire, James Maguire, who has a ripper deal for July for anyone who needs a rental and mentions WaggaWagga.TV. Find out what the deal is by watching here. CLICK HERE
- THE ADAM DRUMMOND SHOW: Great Gatsby and Backyard Ashes actor, Felix Williamson joins Adam on the bar stool this week in a little trip down memory lane. Find out the difference between filming a Baz Luhrmann production and filming in Wagga’s own Backyard. CLICK HERE
- THE ADAM DRUMMMOND SHOW: Merv Hughes was in town last year for the Wagga Fishing Classic and spent time in the boat with Adam to discuss changes in cricket characters and to take a quiz all about fishing. Did he beat Classic organiser, Matt Cunneen? Find out here. CLICK HERE
- WHAT’S UP WAGGA: Adam Drummond takes a trip down memory lane in this three part What’s Up Wagga, visiting the final auction for memorabilia at the Leagues Club in Gurwood Street. In this segment, Adam speaks with local sporting legend, Warren “Wazza” Smith about what the grounds and the club meant to him. CLICK HERE
- WHAT’S UP WAGGA: In this segment, Adam speaks with ex-Leagues Club Board Member and ex-Kangaroo President, Tom Looney about what the grounds and the club meant to him. CLICK HERE
- WHAT’S UP WAGGA: In this segment, Adam speaks with Country Rugby League Regional Manager, David Skinner about what the grounds and the club meant to him. CLICK HERE
- WHAT’S UP WAGGA: Adam Drummond is on-site at Turvey Park Fire Station and chats with Turvey Park Station Officer, Justin Bentley about the new air horn installed on the vehicles – plus discovers the truth about what you should and shouldn’t do when a fire truck is near you. What would you do on the Gobba Bridge if a fire truck was behind you with flashing lights and siren going? Find out the correct answer here. CLICK HERE
- THE 5 O’CLOCK WAVE: Who wins the battle of the beers? Find out here on this episode brought to you by Cricketers Arms! CLICK HERE
- iSTYLE TV: Host, Tam Wrigley gets all deep and meaningful with one of Australia’s most loved personalities, Chrissie Swan. Find out exactly what Chrissie would tell her 15 year old self if she had the chance today and what she REALLY thought of being in the jungle! CLICK HERE