Tim did a backflip. Adam Drummond uncovers with Tim Koschel what went wrong with his and Council’s decision making. Topics covered here:
– what is a genuine “conflict of interest” and did Kerry Pascoe have one?
– was drawing from the “chocolate box” a good way to decide Chair for this meeting?
– why would Tim change his decisions?
– what were the public supporters of this motion supporting exactly when reaching out to Tim?
– are there factions in council and is Tim a part of one?
– plus public and live questions from you, the community